Get the once a day one of the most readable article. Join us in Facebook and Vkontakte.
Decorative waterfalls, which help to create a water oasis.
The holiday season is in full swing, and that means to pay attention not only beds, but also the local area. To transform your plot, not necessarily to buy expensive elements. In today’s article we have collected pictures of decorative mini-waterfalls that will become a real decoration in the yard or at the cottage.
1. Terracotta fountain from clay pots
Fountain for the garden plot that you can make with your own hands.
2. Table decorative waterfall “Peter’s court”.
For making a homemade waterfall will need pottery and some free time.
3. Waterfall area in the garden
Idea for those who want to enjoy the harmony of the water element.
4. Fountains in the Greek style
Simple and stylish fountains in the Greek style.
5. Cascading waterfall
An artificial waterfall is a great decoration for a garden plot.
6. Decorative waterfall “rain Drops…”
A small waterfall, which harmoniously fit into the natural form of the modern suburban area.
7. East – a delicate matter
Fountain in a classic Oriental style, which will immediately attract curious looks of guests.
8. Fountain “Greek amphora”
A cascading fountain of the amphorae in the summer cottage perfectly complement the landscape design.
9. Fountain in the form of old driftwood and clay pot
The modern variation of the classic fountain which creates a feeling of tranquility and harmony.
10. Decorative fountain “Oenochoe and Dinos”
A work of art in the heart of the suburban area.
11. A small fountain improvised
Even a small fountain will accent the design of the suburban area.
12. A fountain of colored ceramic pots
Nothing decorates a suburban area, as the original fountain with his own hands.
13. Mini fountain from pottery
Great idea on making a fountain from a few ceramic pots.
14. The fountain in Eastern style with led lighting
Unusual lighting LEDs decorative fountain in Oriental style.
15. A miniature fountain from flower pots
Fountain of old flower pots.
16. Indoor waterfall
To create indoor waterfall with your hands would require very little materials and time.
17. Decorative fountain “Birdhouse”
With the arrival of springtime, many people try to bring something new and original on your plot.
18. Water oasis
Marble fountain for the real aristocrats.
19. Fountain with a decorative frog
A mini fountain can be supplemented with a small sculpture of a frog.
20. Stone waterfall with led light
Decorative waterfall made of small stone slabs.
Liked the article? Then support us, click: