Get the once a day one of the most readable article. Join us in Facebook and Vkontakte.
Brilliant life hacks that do not work, and fun.
Today the Internet is literally full of all kinds of useful advice, and bloggers race to show itself a particular recommendation. Among all this diversity, there are useful solutions, but they are a drop in the bucket compared to the useless stupidity masquerading as grandma’s advice.
1. “Yes, quickly to iron will not work…”
Two hours later smoothed…
2. Magic night light: the children began to fall asleep instantly and never afraid of the dark!
Adorable nightlight from the pupa.
3. “You know, chicken collects garbage is not worse than a magic cloth!”
Magic cloth of filet.
4. The first prototype of the selfie stick
Scotch tape selfies – the first prototype of the stick.
5. Glove with warm water, if you feel lonely…
The cure for loneliness.
6. If the popcorn began to open up, then we burn!
Alternative fire alarm.
7. “One could, of course, to use a colander, but that would be too boring!”
Cleaning the pasta from the sauce.
8. A tremendous saving of varnish and time
Minimalist pedicure for two fingers.
9. The main thing that the band did not disappoint!
Beach umbrella in his bosom.
10. In the house of the programmer may not have extra hangers, but the extra keyboard is always there
Branded the shoulders of the programmer.
11. “The main thing is do not go there, where you have to take your shoes off!”
The cloak is torn sneakers.
12. “Cut quickly, sharply, no doubt!”
How to cut a round doughnut.
13. “The secret ingredient: pepper with tiny glass!”
The drill if they need to grind the pepper.
14. “You’ll never make me cry, nasty!”
No more tears!
15. The screen really increases, but for exactly three minutes until the phone filled with water…
The increase in smartphone screen.
16. When the unusual becomes the highlight of the interior
Stylish shelf of the cart.
17. Most importantly, evenly distribute weight, then the result will surely delight you!
A rule weighing.
Liked the article? Then support us, click: